improving sales & service through feedback
The mission of this important service is to provide clients with a vital feedback loop: the key to maintaining a comprehensive system designed to move front line personnel and sales/service support personnel from passive order-takers to active problem solvers who provide superior sales and service.
- Employees will do what you inspect rather than what you expect.
- Our Performance (mystery) shopping service reinforces sales skills, such as suggestive selling and closing the sale.
- Monitoring sales and service efforts through Performance shopping will provide coaching information as well as identify training needs and measure training efforts.
Our measurement processes are customized to meet each client's goals for improving employee performance related to both member service and sales.
Focus on employee behaviors: adherence to policies, procedures, and regulations, professional integrity, service recovery, and sales skills
Statistical summaries detail overall and comparative performance and trends compared to other financial institutions
Quantitative and qualitative data: clean, clear, concise, and computer generated
Measure the degree of alignment between your 'ideal' expectations by your performance standards and those of your members’
‘Gap analysis‘: used to compare past to present performance, to monitor improvements, to recognize and reward, and to set effective goals
At the conclusion of each shopping period, we provide a brief summary that includes competitor comparisons.
A few things that we would like to underscore about the program are...
1. We customize every aspect of the program to the client's requirements.
2. We shop the competitors that you identify on a quarterly basis in order to provide that competitor comparison data so important for goal-setting -- at no additional fee.
3. We only use gold certified shoppers who are bound by confidentiality agreements and conduct evaluations using ethical business practices.
Derived Image is what actually happens when a customer experiences contact with your employees, whether face-to-face, over the phone, or email.
Services provided by Well
Deliver high-level overviews of progress against standards for employee performance in the financial services industry exclusively.